Sunday gin and tonic
“On Sunday’s I rest with gin and tonic”
Do you enjoy a glass of wine or a refreshing gin and tonic to unwind at the end of the day? This Sunday Gin and Tonic T-shirt design celebrates the simple pleasure of enjoying a glass of wine during the week or a gin and tonic on a Sunday to unwind and relax with friends.
Supplier : Redbubble
- Boxy, oversized fit with wide scoop neckline
- Short dolman sleeve
- Solid colors are 100% cotton; heathered fabrics are 90% cotton, 10% polyester
- Printed specifically for you, using your individual choice of art
- Ethically sourced
- This design works better with lighter colour T-shirts – White, Heather Grey, Cream and Turquoise
Notes from the Three-Brains designer about the Sunday Gin and Tonic design :
- The image was inspired by a visit to the Barossa Valley in South Australia a few years ago. We did a day’s vineyard tour and to be polite (obviously), we ended up with a good collection of wine bought at the cellar door
- We love the variety in wine labelling. So this was an opportunity for us to create a different wine design for each day.
- The symbols on each day of the week are related to the meaning of the name of each day. So Monday comes from “Moon” day hence a moon symbol on the label. Thursday comes from “Thor’s” day – the god of lightning and thunder so a lighting bolt and so on.
- There is also some thought behind the colours of the labels as each is essentially a rainbow colour in order – red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo
- We switched in a gold for violet for Sunday as it can be hard to keep indigo and violet colour bleeding in to each other
- There are also similar designs replacing Gin and Tonic with Mojitos and Old-Fashioned. These were based on a search of Australia’s most popular cocktails
There are no reviews yet.