Scottish Invention – Men’s V-neck T-Shirt
Do you like inventions and clever ideas? Celebrate one of the most impactful inventions ever with this Scottish Invention – Men’s V-neck T-shirt. Celebrate the invention of television by John Logie Baird, a Scottish engineer who invented the first working television in 1926.
Supplier : Redbubble
- Slim fit, but if that’s not your thing, order a size up
- Solid color t-shirts are 100% cotton; heather grey t-shirts are 90% cotton, 10% polyester; charcoal heather t-shirts are 52% cotton, 48% polyester
- Ethically sourced
Available in 8 colours. For this design, we recommend darker colours : Black, Charcoal Heather, Dark Blue.
Available in sizes S to 2 XL
Design notes from Scottish Invention – Men’s V-neck T-shirt
- We believe good ideas can start anywhere. But we believed not a lot of people knew where some of the ideas that impact our lives every day came from.
- John Logie Baird, a Scottish engineer who invented the first working televsion in 1926 inspired this design.
- Television was one of the biggest inventions of the 20th Century as it helped build the mass communication system that we take for granted today.
- Imagine a world without televised sport, soap operas or advertisements. It’s all thanks to JLB that we have those things.
- We sourced and checked the Scottish flag colours of Blue (#0065BF) and White (#FFFFFF) to highlight the Scottish credentials of this claim.
- We used a warp effect on the Scottish flag to create an impression that it was fluttering rather than flat.
- There is a slight warp effect added into the text using Adobe Illustrator’s Envelope Distort / Mesh tool so that the text wraps a little around the image of the TV.
- The TV has a metallic grayscale gradient applied to create a polished aluminum look.
- The font used on this design is called Impact. It is a Sans Serif font. We adjusted the leading to make sure the two words started with the same width.
There are no reviews yet.