English Invention – Women’s Tri-blend V-neck T-Shirt
Do you like inventions and clever ideas? Celebrate one of the most impactful inventions ever with this English Invention – WWW – Women’s Tri-blend V-neck T-shirt. Celebrate the invention of the World Wide Web by English engineer Sir Tim Berners-Lee back in 1989.
Supplier : Spreadshirt
Women’s Tri-Blend V-Neck T-Shirt is in stock.
We will print it as soon as you order it.Softly flowing V-neck T-shirt for women. 50% polyester, 25% cotton, 25% rayon. Brand: Anvil
Available in 6 colours. Black, Navy Heather, Turquoise, Heather Plum, Deep Heather, Purple Heather.
Available in sizes S to 2 XL
Design notes from English Invention – Women’s Tri-blend V-neck T-shirt
- We believe good ideas can start anywhere. But we believed not a lot of people knew where some of the ideas that impact our lives every day came from.
- This design was inspired by Sir Tim Berners-Lee, an English engineer widely credited with inventing the World Wide Web back in 1989.
- The world wide web was one of the most game-changing inventions in history. Suddenly the whole world has access to information and services in an unprecedented way.
- The world wide web did also generate a lot of cat videos.
- Ironically, without the world wide web, you would not be able to see or buy this design.
- We sourced and checked the English flag colours of Red (#CF081F) and White (#FFFFFF) to highlight the English credentials of this claim.
- We put a slight warp effect into the text using Adobe Illustrator’s Envelope Distort / Mesh tool so that the text wraps a little around the image of the WWW and flag.
- The WWW has a Clipping Mask layer with the England flag behind.
- The font used on this design is called Impact. It is a Sans Serif font. We adjusted the leading to make sure the two words started with the same width.
There are no reviews yet.