Australian Invention Wifi Men’s Fitted Cotton / Poly T-shirt
Wifi was invented by Dr John O’Sullivan, an Australian scientist and the team at CSIRO in 1998. Good on ya, mate. You may well be reading this on your mobile phone and that’s down to the usefulness of this amazing invention.
Celebrate the world of invention with our range of Invention T-shirts from all around the world. Innovations from China, England, India, New Zealand, Scotland and the USA also feature.
Supplier : Spreadshirt
Fitted Cotton/Poly T-Shirt by Next Level is in stock. We will print it as soon as you order it.
Fitted Cotton/Poly Tee by Next Level | Brand: Next Level Apparel | Fabric Content: 60% cotton/40% polyester
Available in 7 colours : Black, Heather Red, Heather Burgundy, Heather Royal, Heather Espresso, Heather Black and Heather Navy.
Available in sizes S to 3XL.
Design Notes from Australian Invention Wifi Men’s Fitted Cotton / Poly T-shirt
- Dr John O’Sullivan, an Australian engineer with CSIRO widely credited with inventing wifi back in 1998 Inspired us to create this design.
- We sourced and checked the Australian flag colours of Green (#00843D) and Yellow (#FFCD00) to highlight the Australian credentials of this claim. These colours come from the Golden Wattle flower.
- The font used on this design is called Impact. It is a Sans Serif font. We adjusted the leading to make sure the two words started with the same width.
- We put a slight warp effect into the text using Adobe Illustrator’s Envelope Distort / Mesh tool so that the text wraps a little around the image of the wi fi signal.
- The wi-fi signal has a 3D Extrude and Bevel effect added in Adobe Illustrator to avoid the design feeling flat.
- We wanted to keep the design simple as everyone will recognise the Wifi symbol. It has become one of the most globally recognised icons.
There are no reviews yet.