American Invention – Mobile Phone – Men’s Premium T-Shirt
Do you like inventions and clever ideas? Celebrate one of the most impactful inventions ever with this American Invention – Mobile Phone – Men’s Premium T-shirt. You might even be looking at this on a mobile phone right now?
Supplier : Spreadshirt
Men’s Premium T-Shirt is in stock. We will print it as soon as you order it.
Classic cut T-shirt for men, 100% cotton (Heather gray and heather ice blue are 95% cotton/5% viscose. Charcoal grey & Heather blue are 80% cotton/20% polyester. Heather burgundy is 60% cotton/40% polyester. Heather oatmeal is 99% cotton/1% viscose) Brand: Spreadshirt
Available in 8 colours.
Available in sizes S to 5 XL
Design notes from American Invention – Mobile Phone – Men’s Premium T-shirt
- We believe good ideas can start anywhere. But we believed not a lot of people knew where some of the ideas that impact our lives every day came from.
- The idea behind this design was to celebrate Martin Cooper, an American engineer at Motorola widely credited with inventing the first mobile phone back in 1973
- We sourced and checked the US flag colours of Red (#BF0A30), White (#FFFFFF) and Blue (#002868) to highlight the US credentials of this claim.
- The font used on this design is called Impact. It is a Sans Serif font. We adjusted the leading to make sure the two words started with the same width.
- We put a slight warp effect into the text using Adobe Illustrator’s Envelope Distort / Mesh tool. This means the text wraps a little around the image of the phone.
- The phone has a metallic grayscale gradient applied to create a polished aluminum look
- We would ideally like to have set the time to the year of US independence. But 17:76 is clearly not an actual real time. So we picked the next significant US historic milestone which could also be a time – the 1812 war with the English.