How this guide raises your game
- Learn the different types of marketing innovation and what each means for your business.
- Understand marketing innovation process options to move from ideas to launches.
- Get ideas on how to manage marketing innovation once it has launched to market.
Marketing innovation is the process businesses use to create and launch new products and services. It combines market research and marketing planning with operational management and financial planning.
It usually runs in parallel with managing existing products and customers. It’s a way to grow your business by meeting new needs from customers.
Marketing innovation’s key roles are to :-
- Identify growth opportunities.
- Set up efficient processes to create and launch new products.
- Manage the launch and post-launch marketing plan.