Grow your e-Commerce skills
E-Commerce is the skill of selling online, either through third-party retailer sites, or setting up your own online store. To succeed online, you need e-Commerce skills that pull in the best of marketing and creative to drive sales, as well as the technical knowledge to set up technology, systems and process to manage online sales efficiently and effectively.
Read our guides to learn how to pull these diverse set of skills together. Learn how to plan for e-Commerce and how to work with online retailers. We go in depth about how to set up your own online store. Learn about other functions you need to support your online selling. Read our learnings from the set-up of our own online store. And we close with key advice on how to get more sales online. We can help you raise your e-Commerce game.
Grow your e-Commerce skills
Learn the key steps of the e-Commerce planning process. From opportunities to channel plans and experience activation, this guide has all you need to go from e-commerce zero to hero.
- Learn the six key steps of the e-Commerce planning process.
- Understand how to identify and validate e-Commerce opportunities and the pros and cons of different e-Commerce channels.
- Learn the activities and processes you need to manage to create successful online selling experiences for your target audience.
Setting up your own online store gives you the most control over your online selling, but also the most complexity. Learn from our guides to D2C strategy, selling online, store websites, business modelling and more.
Online selling is more than having a website. We’ll cover the marketing, finance and supply chain functional systems you need to run your own efficient and profitable online shop.
- Learn how marketing and digital marketing activities connect to your online store.
- Explore the role that financial management plays for your online store to manage sales, costs and profits.
- Understand the importance of supply chain to support efficient storage and delivery of online store orders.
Learn the pros and cons of each of the main online retailer channels. Review marketplaces, bricks and clicks, pure players and dropshipping options. And learn the key skills need do grow with online retailers. .
- Learn how online retailer channels break into 4 distinct groups.
- Look at each online retailer channel in more detail with examples and learn the pros and cons of each for your online retailer strategy.
- Identify the key skills you need to grow your sales with online retailers.
Read behind the scenes stories from our own online shop. We believe the best learning comes when you put theory into practice so we’ll share key e-Commerce skills though real-life examples.
- Learn from how we planned and set up the Three-Brains shop.
- Our learnings and lessons from the area of product development for your online store.
- Summary of our key market research and marketing performance learnings.
Key e-Commerce skills that grow your online sales. Market research to better understand shoppers. Brand development to influence customers. And customer experience to make sure everything runs smoothly.
- Learn how key market research skills help you better understand what online shoppers need and want.
- Read about the key brand marketing skills that help you attract and influence online shoppers.
- Review the key customer experience activities which make your brand more e-commerce friendly so you get more sales online.
Three-brains and e-Commerce skills
We’ve lots of experience across many e-Commerce projects. That experience covers e-Commerce planning, how to work with online retailers and how to build online stores. We’ve built many online stores, and work with customers to either start or improve their online selling.
Latest e-Commerce blog posts
Why read this? : This week, we look at how to set up and use an e-Commerce dashboard. Learn different ways to store, analyse and