How this guide raises your game :-
1. Explore where and how advertising copy fits into the advertising development process.
2. Understand the priorities of each step in the advertising copywriting process.
3. Learn how to create, edit and integrate your advertising copy.
You use it to get your brand and its key messages in front of your target audience. Key advertising objectives include :-
- make customers aware of your brand.
- influence them to consider your brand.
- persuade them to try your brand.
Those key messages are usually (though not always) delivered with words. And words are so important in advertising, there’s even a specific name for the skill of writing words for advertising – copywriting.
This guide looks at where advertising copy fits into marketing (its context), and how you do it (creating and crafting the words). We start with the overall advertising development process.