How this guide raises your game :-
1. Understand where advertising copy fits into the advertising development process.
2. Go through each step of the advertising copywriting process.
3. Learn how to create, edit and integrate your advertising copy.
You use it to gets your brand and its key messages in front of your target audience. Its usual objectives are to :-
- make your audience aware of your brand.
- influence those customers to consider your brand.
- persuade them to try your brand.
Those key messages are usually (though not always) delivered with words. And words are so important in advertising, there’s even a specific name for the skill of writing words for advertising – copywriting.
This guide looks at where advertising copy fits into marketing (its context), and how you do it (creating and crafting the words). We start with the overall advertising development process.