Why read this? : We explore the value of having a good business villain in your brand’s story. Learn how defining the villain creates the
How this guide raises your game :-
- Learn the 3 key factors which drive your choice of graphic design tools.
- Understand the difference between raster and vector graphics and how that impacts your choice of graphic design tools.
- Follow our examples of graphic design tasks and learn which tools you use to do them.
Design ideas generally start in your head and then you sketch them out on paper. Graphic design tools help you digitise these ideas making them easier to edit, share and use in your work.
But if you want to do any design work yourself, you have to know which graphic design tools best meet your needs.
Your choice is normally driven by :-
- the design job to be done.
- your design budget.
- the quality and quantity of the designs you need.