How this guide raises your game :-
- Learn the 3 key factors which drive your choice of graphic design tools.
- Understand the difference between raster and vector graphics and how that impacts your choice of graphic design tools.
- Follow our examples of graphic design tasks and learn which tools you use to do them.
Graphic design tools help you turn design ideas which may only exist in your head or on paper into digital formats. Once they’re digitised you can share and use them in many different ways.
But if you want to do any design work yourself, you need to decide which type of graphic design tools you need.
Which tools you decide to use are normally driven by :-
- the design job to be done.
- how much you want to spend.
- the quality and quantity of the designs you need.