Boost your creative skills
Creativity is about coming up with new ideas and bringing them to life in words, images, videos and stories. Creative skills help your brand stand out, and feel more relevant and engaging to customers. Use them to create experiences customers love.
Our creative skill guides cover the basics of all key creative topics you need to use in marketing and e-Commerce. How to build your creative thinking skills. What you need to produce great writing, graphic design and brand stories. And how you visualise those with relevant photography and video content. Read these guides to boost your creative skills.
Boost your creative skills
Creative thinking is all about new ideas. But how do you actually come up with them? Read this to learn practical techniques for idea generation. And once you have those initial ideas, learn how to craft them into winning ideas.
Writing to engage customers and grow your business is challenging. There’s a lot to learn when writing advertising and sales copy. When writing blogs and for SEO. Read these guides to learn how to improve your writing skills.
Graphic design drives how you communicate visually. We cover key topics like basic design principles, and how to use colour and typography in key areas like logo design. We also cover graphic design tools, and the business side of graphic design.
Storytelling helps you connect with customers. Read our guide to learn what makes a great brand story including purpose, key elements and structure. We show how to use these to tell your brand’s story.
- How and why stories are a great way to engage and build connections with your target audience.
- Learn the important of purpose, structure and the key elements that make up great stories.
- See examples of the different types of story and how to use them for marketing and e-Commerce.
How do you make your photography work harder for maximum impact in marketing? Read our ‘how to’ guide for all levels of knowledge. From do it yourself tips to how to get the best out of a professional photographer.
- Learn how to define your photography needs based on the brand choice funnel.
- The key media channels where you use photography and what you need to consider for each.
- The three key options to source photography – online, do it yourself or hire a professional.
You can use video content at every stage of the brand choice funnel. Read our guide on how to create video content for marketing. How to do it on your own or with a film crew. Packed full of tips to make your videos better.
- Learn how to define your video needs based on the brand choice funnel.
- Review basic needs on how to create video content including equipment, casting and location.
- Read our top tips on how to use graphics and animation and what to consider with a professional film crew.
Three-Brains and creative skills
Creative skills underpin so much of what you need to do to connect with your target audience and grow your brand. And yet often, these creative skills are outsourced and not well integrated with marketing and e-Commerce activity.
We believe when you focus on boosting your creative skills, the quality of all your marketing and e-Commerce activity goes up.
That’s why we offer coaching and consulting services to businesses looking to boost their creative skills. Check out our guides, or contact us directly if you have a specific creative challenge we can help you with.
Latest creative blog posts
Why read this? : We look at how storytelling can help improve the way market research results are communicated. Learn how to use story types and