[responsivevoice_button voice=”UK English Female” buttontext=”Listen to Post”] Snapshot : Customer segment profiles define and describe your ideal customers. Use them to describe what your target
Boost your creative skills
Creativity is the skill of creating new ideas and bringing them to life in words, images, video and experiences. For marketing and e-Commerce, creative skills help you build your brand identity and create memorable and long-lasting connections with your target audience.
You can use our creative skill guides to learn the basics of all key creative topics you need for marketing and e-Commerce. Learn about how to develop more creative thinking. Learn how to build your skills in writing, graphic design and brand storytelling. And finally, read how to get the best photography and video content to drive your marketing and e-Commerce impact.
Boost your creative skills
How do you think of new ideas to grow your business? Our guide covers a number of practical techniques for idea generation and how to then screen ideas to find the best ones. Read our creative thinking guide to learn more.
Writing is a skill everyone can learn to improve. There’s different skills for writing an advertisement, writing for online engagement including blogs and SEO, and writing to sell more online. Read our writing skills guide to learn more.
Learn key design principles and find out how colour and typography support your brand identity and activity. Read about key graphic design tools, the logo design process and how to bring graphic design into your business.
Storytelling builds stronger brand identity and communications. Read our guide to the basics of story telling including purpose and story arc to build marketing and e-Commerce impact.
- How and why stories are a great way to engage and build connections with your target audience.
- Learn the important of purpose, structure and the key elements that make up great stories.
- See examples of the different types of story and how you can apply them in your marketing and e-Commerce activities.
How do you make your photography work harder for maximum impact in marketing? Read our ‘how to’ guide for all levels of photography from do it yourself to how to get the best from a professional photographer.
- Learn how to define your photography needs based on the brand choice funnel.
- The key media channels where photography is used and what you need to consider for each.
- The three key options to source photography – online, do it yourself or hire a professional.
Video content can play a key role at all parts of the brand choice funnel. Read our guide on how to create video content for marketing, either on your own or with a film crew. Packed full of tips to raise your video game.
- Learn how to define your video needs based on the brand choice funnel.
- Review basic needs on how to create video content including equipment, casting and location.
- Read our top tips on how to use graphics and animation and what to consider with a professional film crew.
Three-brains and creative skills
Creative skills underpin so much of what you need to do to connect with your target audience and grow your brand. And yet often, these creative skills are outsourced and not well integrated with marketing and e-Commerce activity.
We believe when you focus on boosting your creative skills, the quality of all your marketing and e-Commerce activity goes up.
That’s why we offer coaching and consulting services to businesses looking to boost their creative skills. Check out our guides, or contact us directly if you have a specific creative challenge we can help you with.